AFFIDAVIT CONCERNING ENCROACHMENTS AND PROPERTY BOUNDARY ISSUES (New Construction)
Before me, the undersigned authority, on this day personally appeared ___________________ _____________ and _____________________________ ("Affiants") personally known by me to be the persons who names are subscribed hereto, who being by me first duly sworn, on their oaths stated the following to be true and correct:
1) We are the owners of the land described in Exhibit A attached to this affidavit.
2) There have been improvements added to the land or construction on the land within the last year.
3) The land is known as _______________ (address).
4) We are not aware, and have not been told, that the improvements on the land encroach over any building or setback lines, easements or property lines.
5) We are not aware, and have not been told, that the improvements by our neighbors encroach over our property lines.
6) That Affiants agree that _______________________________, as issuing agent for Stewart Title Guaranty Company, and Stewart Title Guaranty Company are relying upon this affidavit to provide title insurance. Affiant(s) hereby agree(s) to indemnify and hold harmless Company from any loss, liability, costs, expenses and attorneys' fee, including attorneys' fees to enforce this agreement, because of any errors or incorrectness of this affidavit.
THE STATE OF _________________§
COUNTY OF ___________________§
SWORN TO AND SUBSCRIBED BEFORE ME by __________________________ and ____________________________________, on this _____ day of _______________, 20__, to which witness my hand and seal of office.
Notary Public, State of __________
Printed Name of Notary
My Commission Expires: ____________
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.