Non-Conforming Structure Affidavit
___________________________________ , deposes and says:
1. The undersigned is the fee owner of the land (the “Land”) described in Stewart Title Guaranty Company (“Stewart Title”) Commitment __________________. The undersigned makes this Affidavit to Stewart Title in connection with a request to issue a Zoning – Non-Conforming Structure Endorsement.
2. The Land is located at
It is improved with [a] _______ story building(s) containing ___________ square feet ([collectively] the “Structure”)
3. The Structure is currently used as
and has been used as such continuously and uninterruptedly from ________________ to the present.
4. The Structure and the current use of the Structure does not conform to the current zoning ordinance/resolution. However, the Structure and the current use of the Structure is not in violation of the current zoning ordinance/resolution because the Structure and the current use of the Structure predates the current zoning ordinance/resolution. The Structure is permitted to remain and to continue to be used as described above pursuant to a variance, exception or authorization.
5. The survey prepared by __________________________ dated _________________ accurately and fully depicts the Land and the Structure. There have been no changes, alterations, additions or other improvements to the Land described in the Commitment since the date of that survey.
6. The undersigned acknowledges that Stewart Title is relying on the representations contained herein in order to issue a Zoning – Non-Conforming Structure Endorsement.
Print Name: _____________________________
Sworn to before me this ______ day of _________________ , 20__.
Copyright 1970-2022 Stewart Title Guaranty Company. All rights reserved. The use of this form (or any derivative thereof) is restricted to Stewart Title Guaranty Company, it’s issuing agents, and affiliates in good standing as of the date of use. All other uses are prohibited.
For issuing guidelines on this form, see Guidelines.