IN CUSTOM ALTA 2006 OWNER’S POLICY ENDORSEMENT
to Title Commitment Number ________________________
ALTA 2006 Owner’s Policy Number: __________________________________
SCHEDULE A OF TITLE COMMITMENT NUMBER _____________________ IS AMENDED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Effective Date of Owner’s Policy: _______________________________
2. Name of Insured: _____________________________________
3. Amount of Owner’s Policy Title Insurance Coverage: _______________________
4. The estate or interest in the Land covered by this Owner’s Policy is Fee Simple and title to said estate or interest is vested in the Insured.
5. The Land herein described and Insured by this policy is encumbered by the following Mortgage and assignments: ___________________________________
SCHEDULE B OF TITLE COMMITMENT NUMBER______________________ IS AMENDED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Requirements of Schedule B Section I are hereby deleted.
2. Exception(s) numbered __________________ shown on Schedule B Section II are hereby deleted.
3. Mortgage and assignments referenced above in Schedule A Item 5are hereby added as exceptions from coverage.
IN ADDITION TO THE MATTERS SET FORTH ON SCHEDULE A AND B OF THE TITLE COMMITMENT, THE FOLLOWING ATTACHED ADDENDUM AND ENDORSEMENT(S) ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN TO THE OWNER’S POLICY: ___________________________________________
Subject to exceptions from coverage contained in the above-referenced Title Commitment, this endorsement and any Addendum attached hereto, Stewart Title Guaranty Company, a Texas Corporation, herein called the “Company” hereby converts the above referenced Title Commitment to an ALTA 2006 Owner’s Policy.
This Owner’s Policy will consist of the jacket for the above referenced Owner’s Policy and Policy Number, this endorsement when signed below by a validating signatory, Schedules A and B of the above referenced Title Commitment Number and any addendum and endorsements attached hereto.
Except as modified by the provisions of this Endorsement, The Exclusions from Coverage, Schedules, and Conditions contained therein remain unchanged.
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.