EXCEPTIONS FROM COVERAGE
Policy No.: M-5842-
This policy does not insure against loss or damage (and the Company will not pay costs, attorney's fees or expenses) that arise by reason of the terms and conditions of the leases and easements, if any, shown in Schedule A, and the following matters:
1. The following restrictive covenants of record itemized below, but the Company insures that any such restrictive covenants have not been violated so as to affect, and that future violation thereof will not affect, the validity or priority of the mortgage hereby insured (insert specific recording data or delete this exception):
2. Any discrepancies, conflicts, or shortages in area or boundary lines, or any encroachments or protrusions, or any overlapping of improvements.
3. Standby fees, taxes and assessments by any taxing authority for the year ___, and subsequent years; and subsequent taxes and assessments by any taxing authority for prior years due to change in land usage or ownership, but not those taxes or assessments for prior years because of an exemption granted to a previous owner of the property under Section 11.13, Texas Tax Code, or because of improvements not assessed for a previous tax year.
4. Liens and leases that affect the title to the estate or interest, but that are subordinate to the lien of the insured mortgage.
5. (Insert here all other specific exceptions as to superior liens, easements, outstanding mineral and royalty interests, etc.)
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.