This policy does not insure against loss or damage (and the Company will not pay costs, attorneys' fees or expenses) which arise by reason of:
1. Rights or claims of parties in possession not shown of record.
2. Encroachments, overlaps, boundary line disputes, or other matters which would be disclosed by an accurate survey and inspection of the premises.
3. Any lien, or right to a lien, for services, labor or material heretofore or hereafter furnished, imposed by law and not shown by the public records.
4. Easements, or claims of easements, not shown of record.
5. Taxes or special assessments which are not shown as existing liens by the public records.
6. Rights of dower, homestead or other marital rights of the spouse, if any, of any individual insured.
7. Existing water, mineral, oil and exploitation rights which are not of record.
8. Restrictions or restrictive covenants affecting the property described in Schedule A and not appearing in the chain of title to the land.
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.