AFFIDAVIT 2 - FLORIDA
STATE OF FLORIDA
COUNTY OF ____________________
BEFORE ME, the undersigned authority, personally appeared ______________________
___________________________________, who, after being duly sworn as required by law, deposes and says:
1. That affiant legally owns that certain real property described as follows:
2. That affiant held title to the above described property with his/her spouse and that said spouse died on ______________________ as evidenced by the certified coy of said spouse's death certificate presented to _________________________________________,
(Name of Title Insurance Agency)
3. That affiant certifies that he/she and _____________________________________ were husband and wife on the date of taking title to the above described property and remained continuously married until the date of his/her death.
4. That this affidavit is made for the express purpose of inducing Stewart Title Guaranty Company to issue a policy of title insurance on the above described property and made under the full apprehension of the law, with the intent that full faith and credit is to be given to the contents thereof by Stewart Title Guaranty Company, its agents or its attorneys.
5. A certified copy of the death certificate is on file with the title insurance agency named above.
6. Said death certificate is not being recorded on the public record pursuant to Attorney General Opinion (AGO 92-24).
STATE OF FLORIDA
COUNTY OF ___________________
The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me this _____ day of ____________, 199 ___, by _______________________________________, who is personally known to me or who has produced _____________________________________ as identification and who did take an oath.
My Commission Expires: ___________
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.