The policy or policies to be issued will contain exceptions to the following unless the same are disposed of to the satisfaction of the Company:
1. Rights or claims of parties in possession, not shown by the public records.
2. Easements, or claims of easements, not shown by the public records.
3. Discrepancies, conflicts in boundary lines, shortage in area, encroachments, and any facts which a correct survey and inspection of the premises would disclose and which are not shown by the public records.
4. Any lien, or right to a lien, for services, labor or material heretofore or hereafter furnished, imposed by laws and not shown by the public records.
5. Defects, liens, encumbrances, adverse claims or other matters, if any, created, first appearing in the public records or attaching subsequent to the effective date hereof, but prior to the date the proposed insured acquires of record for value the estate or interest or mortgage thereon covered by this commitment.
6. Unpatented mining claims; reservations or exceptions in patents, or an act authorizing the issuance thereof; water rights, claims or title to water.
7.a. Taxes for the year 2000, and subsequent years; special assessments or charges not certified to the County Treasurer.
(NOTE: This will appear on the Owner's Policy only.)
b. Taxes for the year 2000, a lien, but not yet due or payable.
(NOTE: This will appear on the Loan Policy only.)
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.