Stewart Title Guaranty Company
Attached to and made a part of Policy Number: __________ File No: __________
Insuring: ____________________, its successors and/or assigns, as set forth in said Policy.
The said Policy is hereby amended in the following manner:
Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 8(b) of the Conditions and Stipulations, the Company insures the continuing priority of the future advances of principal indebtedness or future obligations made subsequent to the date of the policy to the mortgagor pursuant to the provisions of the insured deed of trust with regard to intervening liens and encumbrances.
The coverage afforded by this endorsement shall not extend to loss or damage sustained by the insured based upon the following:
1. Federal tax liens.
2. Taxes or assessments made by any governmental agency or authority.
3. Mechanics' or materialmen's liens.
4. Liens or encumbrances, the existence of which are actually known to the insured prior to the date of such advances.
5. Bankruptcies affecting the estate or interest of the mortgagor prior to the date of such advances.
6. Borrower's notice to insured of termination of deed of trust as security for future advances or future obligations.
7. Any failure of the insured to comply with the provisions of Section 443.055 R.S.MO. as amended, concerning future advances secured by deed of trust.
The total liability of the Company under said Policy and any endorsements attached thereto shall not exceed, in the aggregate, the face amount of said Policy and costs which the Company is obligated under the provisions of said Policy to pay.
This endorsement is made a part of the policy and is subject to all of the terms and provisions thereof and of any prior endorsements thereto. Except to the extent expressly stated, it neither modifies any of the terms and provisions of the policy and any prior endorsements, nor does it extend the effective date of the policy and any prior endorsements, nor does it increase the face amount thereof.
This endorsement shall not be valid or binding until signed by an authorized signature as designated below.
Signed this ________ day of __________, 20_____.
Authorized Officer or Agent
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.