Attached to and made a part of Policy Number File Number
Company insures against loss or damage by reason of:
1. The failure of the unit identified in Schedule A and its common elements to be part of a condominium within the meaning of the condominium statutes of the jurisdiction in which the unit and its common elements are located.
2. The failure of the documents required by the condominium statutes to comply with the requirements of the statutes to the extent that such failure affects the title to the unit and its common elements.
3. Present violations of any restrictive covenants which restrict the use of the unit and its common elements and which are contained in the condominium documents, except violations relating to environmental protection unless a notice of a violation thereof has been recorded or filed in the Public Records and is not excepted in Schedule B. The restrictive covenants do not contain any provisions which will cause a forfeiture or reversion of title.
4. Any charges or assessments provided for in the condominium statutes and condominium documents due and unpaid at Date of Policy.
5. The failure of the unit and its common elements to be entitled by law to be assessed for real property taxes as a separate parcel.
6. Any obligation to remove any improvements which exist at Date of Policy because of any present encroachments or because of any future unintentional encroachment of the common elements upon any unit or of any unit upon the common elements or another unit.
7. The failure of title by reason of a right of first refusal to purchase the unit and its common elements which was exercised or could have been exercised at Date of Policy.
This endorsement is made a part of the Policy and is subject to all of the terms and provisions thereof and of any prior endorsements thereto. Except to the extent expressly stated, it neither modifies any of the terms and provisions of the Policy and any prior endorsements, nor does it extend the effective date of the Policy and any prior endorsements, nor does it increase the face amount thereof.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF,the Company has caused this endorsement to be issued and become valid when signed by an authorized officer or licensed agent of the Company.
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
Authorized Officer or Licensed Agent
For issuing guidelines on this form, see Guidelines.