State of _________________)
County of _______________)
The undersigned, ____________________, on behalf of the Resolution Trust Corporation, as __________________ (receiver/conservator) of ____________________ ______________________________ ("Owner"), being duly sworn, hereby says as follows:
1. The sale of the real property commonly known as _____________________________ __________________________________________ (the "Property"), as more particularly described in the ___________________________________ (the "Title Evidence") issued by _____________________________________________________ ("Title Company") as of ____________, 20_____, has been duly authorized by all requisite corporate action.
2. ______________________ and __________________ are duly authorized to execute documents on behalf of Owner in order to sell or convey the Property, and provide seller financing (if applicable), substantially in accordance with the terms of the ____________ (the "contract") between Owner and __________________________________ ("Buyer").
3. No person known to owner is entitled to occupy the property except pursuant to leases or rental agreements listed in Exhibit A attached hereto or previously disclosed to Buyer or Title Company.
4. To the best of Owner's knowledge, all improvements to the Property have been completed; and all labor, services and materials supplied to the Property for improvements, fixtures and furnishings at the request of Owner have been paid in full except:
5. All real property taxes and assessments lawfully due and payable which could become a lien against the Property have been paid in full.
6. Owner is not a "foreign person" as that term is defined in Section 1449 of the Internal Revenue Code, as amended.
This Affidavit is given on behalf of Owner in order to induce Title Company to issue an Owner's Policy of Title Insurance and required endorsements.
Signed this _________ day of ____________________, 20_____.
RESOLUTION TRUST CORPORATION,
as ________________________________________ for
Sworn and subscribed before me this _____ day of _____________, 20_____.
Notary Public for the State of
____________________, County of ________________
My Commission Expires __________________
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.