- April 15, 2009
- All New York State Office Counsel, Managers and Agents
- IT-2663, IT-2664
New York State has issued a new IT-2663 and IT-2664, dated 4/09. The amount of withholding has increased from 6.85% to 8.97%.
These forms are to be used on all returns filed on a go forward basis.
Copies are available at:
THIS BULLETIN IS FURNISHED TO INFORM YOU OF CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS. AS A REMINDER, YOU ARE CHARGED WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONTENT ON VIRTUAL UNDERWRITER AS IT EXISTS FROM TIME TO TIME AS IT APPLIES TO YOU, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER INSTRUCTIONS. OUR UNDERWRITING AGREEMENTS DO NOT AUTHORIZE OUR ISSUING AGENTS TO ENGAGE IN SETTLEMENTS OR CLOSINGS ON BEHALF OF STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY. THIS BULLETIN IS NOT INTENDED TO DIRECT YOUR ESCROW OR SETTLEMENT PRACTICES OR TO CHANGE PROVISIONS OF APPLICABLE UNDERWRITING AGREEMENTS. CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, OR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION SHOULD NEVER BE SHARED OR DISSEMINATED EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY LAW. IF APPLICABLE STATE LAW OR REGULATION IMPOSES ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS, YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO COMPLY WITH THOSE REQUIREMENTS.
- Bulletins Replaced:
- Related Bulletins:
- NY000211 NYS Tax Law Section 663; Payment of Estimated Personal Income Tax; Changes to NYS Department of Taxation and Finance Form TP-584
- NY000218 New Procedure for Compliance with NYS Tax Law Sec. 663
- NY000230 Mortgage Tax Changes and IT 2663 Change
- NY000233 New Tax on Transfer of Co-ops For Non-Residents
- NY000236 IT-2664 Non Resident Transfer of Co-op; Mortgage Tax Increase in Lewis County; Mortgage Tax On Multi-County Parcels
- NY000240 New TP-584 (11/04) Form; 2005 Forms for IT-2663 and 2664; MT-15
- Underwriting Manual:
- Exceptions Manual: