NY Corporate Resolution (Conveyance)
CORPORATE RESOLUTION (Conveyance)
State of New York Title No._______________
County of ________
The undersigned, the secretary of ____________________________________, a ____________ Corporation,
DOES HEREBY CERTIFY:
1. At a meeting of the Board of Directors of the above mentioned Corporation, duly called and held this day at which a quorum was present and acted throughout, the board of directors unanimously adopted the following resolution, which has not been modified or rescinded:
RESOLVED, that the Corporation execute and deliver to
Or to any other person or corporation a deed covering the property owned by said corporation located at ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And that the president or vice president or any other officer of the corporation is hereby authorized to execute and deliver such deed and such deed and such other instruments as such officer may deem proper and advisable and to affix the seal of the Corporation thereto.
2. Neither the Certificate of Incorporation nor the By-Laws contain any special requirement as to the number of directors’ required to pass such resolution.
3. The Certificate of Incorporation of the corporation does not require any vote or consent of shareholders to authorize the making of such deed.
4. The sale of said property does not constitute all of the assets of the corporation.
5. This certificate is made and delivered in order to induce _________________ as policy issuing agent for Stewart Title Insurance Company to issue a policy of title insurance to the premises.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has hereto affixed his/her hand and seal of the above mentioned corporation this _________ day of _____________, 20____.
State of New York )
County of ____________ )
On the __________ day of ____________________ in the year ____________ before me, the undersigned, personally appeared _______________________, personally known to me or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the individual(s) whose name(s) is (are) subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledge to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument, the individual(s), or the person upon behalf of which the individual(s) acted, executed the instrument.
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.