GA ALTA Commitment Schedule B Section 2 1
SCHEDULE B - SECTION 2
File No: Commitment No:
II. Schedule B of the policy or policies to be issued will contain exceptions to the following matters unless the same are disposed of to the satisfaction of the Company.
- Defects, liens, encumbrances, adverse claims or other matters, if any, created, first appearing in the public Records or attaching subsequent to the effective date hereof but prior to the date the proposed Insured acquires for value of record the estate or interest or mortgage thereon covered by this Commitment.
B. Standard Exceptions
- Rights or claims of parties in possession not shown by the Public Records.
- Easements, or claims of easements, not shown by the Public Records.
- Encroachments, overlaps, boundary line disputes, or other matters which would be disclosed by an accurate survey or inspection of the Land.
- Any lien, or right to a lien, for services, labor, or material heretofore or hereafter furnished, imposed by law and not shown by the Public Records.
- Taxes or special assessments which are not shown as existing liens by the Public Records.
C. Special Exceptions:
1. All taxes for 20__ and subsequent years, which are a lien not yet payable.
2. Any inaccuracy in the area, square footage, or acreage of land described in Schedule A, or attached plat, if any. The Company does not represent or insure the area, square footage, or acreage of the land.
3. Retroactive or additional taxes or assessments, and interest and penalties, which may be imposed by adjustment, reappraisal, reassessment, appeal, amendment to the tax records, or otherwise.
[Record any other matters here]
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.