MI ALTA US Endorsement - U.S. Policy Date Down, 1963
ENDORSEMENT ATTACHED TO AND MADE A PART
OF THE POLICY OF TITLE INSURANCE
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
HEREIN CALLED THE COMPANY
1. Schedule A of the above policy is hereby amended in the following particulars:
(a) Paragraph 1 of Schedule A is hereby deleted and the following is substituted:
1. The estate or interest in the land described or referred to in this Schedule covered by this policy is:
(b) Paragraph 2 of Schedule A is hereby deleted and the following is substituted:
2. Title to the estate or interest covered by this policy at the date hereof is vested in: THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:
(c) Paragraph 3 of Schedule A is hereby deleted and the following is substituted:
3. The land referred to in this policy is situated in the County of _____________________ State of _______________________ and is described as follows:
2. Schedule B of the above policy is hereby amended in the following particulars:
(a) Paragraphs numbered _____, _____, _____, _____, _____, and _____, of Schedule B are hereby deleted.
(b) Schedule B of the above policy is amended by adding the following paragraphs numbered _____ to _____, inclusive.
3. Subparagraph 2(d) of the General Exceptions of the above policy is hereby deleted.
4. The effective date of the above policy is hereby extended to ___________________________. The total liability of the Company under said policy and this endorsement thereto shall not exceed, in the aggregate, the sum of $_______________ and costs which the Company is obligated under the Conditions and Stipulations thereof to pay.
This Endorsement is made a part of said policy and is subject to the Schedules, General Exceptions and the Conditions and Stipulations therein, except as modified by the provisions hereof.
Signed under seal for the Company, but this endorsement is to be valid only when it bears an authorized countersignature.
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.