FL Trust Certification Affidavit Pursuant to F.S. 736.1017
Trust Certification Affidavit Pursuant to F.S. 736.1017
Before me, the undersigned authority, after having been duly sworn, personally appeared _______________________, hereinafter referred to as the Affiant herein, who deposes and states as follows:
- That Affiant is the current trustee of the _______________________ Trust, dated ___________________, hereinafter referred to as the “Trust”. [Show all amendments here as well, if there are any.] Further that the trust exists, and the settlor (creator) of the trust was __________________________.
- That Affiant resides at ______________________________________, and that the subject property (is) or (is not) affiant’s, nor any member of affiant’s immediate family’s homestead, nor contiguous thereto. Further that if subject property is affiant’s homestead his/her spouse will join in the conveyance this affidavit accompanies
- Affiant certifies that this certification of trust pertains to the trust property located at: [Insert legal description and address if available].
- That Affiant is the current acting trustee and resides at the above address
- Affiant as Trustee has full powers under the aforesaid trust via a general power of sale to sell, convey and to mortgage or encumber real and personal property of the trust, without obtaining consent of any other party (ies).
- The Trust is: ( ) Irrevocable, ( ) Revocable. The following individual(s) has/have power to revoke the trust: ___________________________________________.
- List all co-trustees below and authority to sign or otherwise authenticate and whether all or less than all are required in order to exercise powers of the trustee: [If none type or write “None”]
- Title to the property is currently shown in the last deed of record as: ___________ _________________________________________________________________.
[If trustee has changed or died include copies of paragraphs showing successor trustee(s) as exhibits]
That this Affidavit is made for the purpose of inducing Stewart Title Guaranty Company to insure title to the Property.
Affiant further states that Affiant is familiar with the nature of an oath, and with the penalties as provided by the laws of the State aforesaid for falsely swearing to statements made in an instrument of this nature.
Print Name: _______________
STATE OF FLORIDA
COUNTY OF _______________
Sworn to and subscribed before me this ______ day of _____________, 20 ___, by ____ (name of persons making statement) ________________.
Signature of Notary: _______________________________________________________
Print, type or stamp commissioned name of Notary Public: ________________________
Personally Known ______________ OR Produced Identification ___________________
Type of Identification Produced _____________________________________________
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.