STG Affidavit - Foreclosure Due Process Certification
Foreclosure Due Process Certification Affidavit
Certificate No.: ______________________________
Certificate Date: ______________________________
Property Address: ____________________________________
_______________ County, _______________ [State]
Tax Parcel Identification No.: ________________________
Tax Deed dated _____________, recorded on _____________ in Book ______ Page _____ in _________________ Office (the "Tax Deed")
(The real property described in the Tax Deed is referred to as the "Property.")
Stewart Title Commitment/File/Report No: ________________________ (the "Title Report")
Tax Title Services hereby affirms and certifies to Stewart Title Guaranty Company ("STGC") that, except as set forth on this Certificate:
1. The tax foreclosure relating to the Tax Deed was correct and complete.
2. The property description used throughout the tax foreclosure is the same as the property description in the Tax Deed.
3. The tax foreclosure relating to the Tax Deed complied with:
(A) all applicable laws, procedures and due process requirements; and
(B) the criteria set forth in the Tax Lien Foreclosure Due Process Checklist for the above state.
4. All parties having an interest in the Property, as disclosed by the initial foreclosure search and the Title Report, have received proper and timely notice of the tax foreclosure or have waived/released their interest in the Property.
5. All post-sale redemption periods have expired. There are no outstanding rights of redemption relating to the Property.
6. Exceptions, if any: None____________________________________
This Certificate shall be relied upon by STGC in the issuance of present and future title insurance policies and indemnity letters. Tax Title Services is liable to STGC for any errors or omissions contained herein.
Tax Title Services, a d/b/a Division of Niche Title Services, Inc., a California corporation,
Plaza Tower, 600 Anton Boulevard, 11th Floor, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
David C. Schumacher, President
State of ___________________
County of _________________
This instrument was acknowledged before me on _________________ by David C. Schumacher, President of Tax Title Services, a d/b/a Division of Niche Title Services, Inc., a California corporation, on behalf of said corporation.
Signature of notary
My commission expires: ___________________________
For issuing guidelines on this form, see Guidelines