ALTA U.S. Policy Date Down Endorsement 1963
ATTACHED TO AND MADE A PART U.S.A.
OWNER'S TITLE POLICY
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
1. Schedule A of the above policy is hereby amended in the following particulars:
(a) Paragraph 1 of Schedule A is hereby deleted and the following is substituted:
1. The estate or interest in the land described or referred to in this Schedule covered by this policy is:
(b) Paragraph 2 of Schedule A is hereby deleted and the following is substituted:
2. Title to the estate or interest covered by this policy at the date hereof is vested in: THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:
(c) Paragraph 3 of Schedule A is hereby deleted and the following is substituted:
3. The land referred to in this policy is situated in the County of ______________ , State of _______________________________ , and is described as follows:
2. Schedule B of the above policy is hereby amended in the following particulars:
(a) Paragraphs numbered ____ , _____ , _____ , _____ , _____ and _____ of Schedule B are hereby deleted.
(b) Schedule B of the above policy is amended by adding the following paragraphs numbered _____ to _____ , inclusive.
3. Subparagraph 2(d) of the General Exceptions of the above policy is hereby deleted.
4. The effective date of the above policy is hereby extended to ________________________ . The total liability of the Company under said policy and this endorsement thereto shall not exceed, in the aggregate, the sum of $ _______________ and costs which the Company is obligated under the Conditions and Stipulations thereof to pay.
This endorsement is made a part of said policy and is subject to the Schedules, General Exceptions and the Conditions and Stipulations therein, except as modified by the provisions hereof.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Stewart Title guaranty Company has caused its corporate name and seal to be hereunto affixed by its duly authorized officers, but this Endorsement is to be valid only when it bears an authorized countersignature.
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.