PA ALTA Commitment Schedule B Section 1 1
SCHEDULE B - Section 1
The following are the requirements to be complied with:
1. Defects, liens, encumbrances, adverse claims or other matters, if any, created, first appearing in the public records or attaching subsequent to the effective date hereof but prior to the date the proposed insured acquires for value of record the estate or interest or mortgage thereon covered by this Commitment.
2. Payment of the full consideration to or for the account of the grantors or mortgagors.
3. Instrument(s), in insurable form, creating the estate or interest to be insured must be executed, delivered and filed for record:
UPON SATISFACTORY EVIDENCE OF DISCHARGE, SATISFACTION OR COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS AFFECTING TITLE TO THE SUBJECT PREMISES, SUCH ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED AND THE POLICY WILL BE ISSUED WITHOUT EXCEPTION THEREFOR.
1. Any Lien, or right to a lien, for services, labor or materials heretofore or hereafter furnished, imposed by law and not shown by public records.
2. Rights or claims by parties in possession or under agreement(s) of sale not shown by public records.
3. Proof of identity, legal age, competency of Grantors/Mortgagors and marital status (including deaths and divorces) effecting any individual Grantors/Mortgagors, herein.
4. Township, County and School tax receipts for the following prior years to be produced and filed with the Company, viz.:
5. Township, County and School Taxes for current year. (If paid - receipts must be produced and filed with the Company.)
6. Possible additional tax assessments for new construction and/or major improvements.
7. Receipts for Water and Sewer Rents for the following prior years. (If paid - receipts to be produced and filed with the Company.) viz:
8. Water and Sewer Rents for the current year. (If paid - receipts must be produced and filed with the Company.)
9. Proof that no sewers have been installed or have been ordered to be installed upon or abutting these premises:
10. SUPPORT ARREARAGES:
13. MECHANICS LIENS & MUNICIPAL CLAIMS:
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.