Example TX Insuring A Mortgage On The Fee And On The Leasehold In The Same Policy 1
Mortgagee Policy No.: M-5842-
Date of Policy:
Amount of Insurance: $80,000.00
1. Name of Insured: ABC Corporation
2. The estate or interest in the land that is insured as encumbered by the insured mortgage is:
Fee Simple as to Parcel I
Leasehold Estate as to Parcel II
3. Title to the estate or interest in the land is insured as vested in:
4. The insured mortgage and assignments thereof, if any, are described as follows:
Mortgage dated October 31, 1992, recorded November 1, 1992, in Book XX, Page YY, executed by Peppermint Patti to ABC Corporation, stating that it secures the sum of $80,000.00.
5. The land referred to in this policy is described as follows:
LOT 2, BLOCK 1, ROYAL ACRES, a subdivision of land in Peanutsville City, Schultz County, State of Comics, according to the recorded plat thereof.
The leasehold estate created by the lease executed by Charlie Brown, as lessor, to Peppermint Patti, as lessee, dated October 31, 1992, recorded November 1, 1992, in Book XX, Page YY, demising and leasing for a term of 7 years, beginning October 31, 1992, and ending October 31, 1999, the following described premises, to-wit:
LOT 1, BLOCK 1, ROYAL ACRES, a subdivision of land in Peanutsville City, Schultz County, State of Comics, according to the recorded plat thereof.
EXCEPTIONS FROM COVERAGE
Policy No.: M-5842-
This policy does not insure against loss or damage (and the Company will not pay costs, attorney's fees or expenses) that arise by reason of the terms and conditions of the leases and easements, if any, shown in Schedule A, and the following matters:
1. The following restrictive covenants of record itemized below, but the Company insures that any such restrictive covenants have not been violated so as to affect, and that future violation thereof will not affect, the validity or priority of the mortgage hereby insured (Insert specific recording data or delete this exception.):
2. Any discrepancies, conflicts, or shortages in area or boundary lines, or any encroachments or protrusions, or any overlapping of improvements.
3. Standby fees, taxes and assessments by any taxing authority for the year 20__ and subsequent years, and subsequent taxes and assessments by any taxing authority for prior years due to change in land usage or ownership.
4. Liens and leases that affect the title to the estate or interest, but that are subordinate to the lien of the insured mortgage.
5. (Insert here all other specific exceptions as to superior liens, easements, outstanding mineral and royalty interests, etc.)
__________________________ ) Exceptions affecting the fee simple
__________________________ ) Exceptions affecting the leasehold estate
Leasehold Mortgagee Endorsement attached hereto is incorporated into and made an integral part of this Schedule B.
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.