- November 17, 2016
- All Washington Issuing Offices
- RATES AND/OR FORMS UPDATE - New Forms - Effective Date November 9, 2016
The following forms have been approved for use in Washington effective November 9, 2016:
- ALTA Expanded Coverage Residential Loan Policy - Current Assessments (4-2-15)
- ALTA Short Form Expanded Coverage Residential Loan Policy - Current Assessments (4-2-15)
- ALTA Short Form Residential Loan Policy - Current Violations (4-2-15)
- ALTA Commitment for Title Insurance (8-1-16)
- ALTA Endorsement 9.6.1-06 Private Rights-Current Assessments - Loan Policy (4-2-15)
- ALTA Endorsement 18.2-06 Multiple Tax Parcel (8-1-16)
- ALTA Endorsement 19.2-06 Contiguity - Specified Parcels (4-2-15)
- ALTA Endorsement 36.7-06 Energy Project-Fee Estate-Owner's Policy (12-1-14)
- ALTA Endorsement 36.8-0-6 Energy Project-Fee Estate-Loan Policy (12-1-14)
- ALTA Endorsement 40-06 Tax Credit – Owner’s Policy
- ALTA Endorsement 45-06 Pari Passu Mortgage-Loan Policy (12-1-14)
- ALTA Endorsement 46-06 Option (8-1-15)
The Washington Amendatory Endorsement and WA Arbitration Endorsement are to be issued with the policy to comply with the regulations in Washington.
As a reminder, other forms should not be used if a comparable ALTA version is available. If a comparable ALTA version is available, the most current version of the ALTA form available in each state should be used, unless approved by a Stewart underwriter.
In addition the rates for some endorsements have been changed. The ALTA 33-06 Disbursement Endorsement, STG Blank Endorsement and STG Date Down Endorsements are now each $100. The WA Arbitration Endorsement is no charge.
Agents please contact PropertyInfo Customer Care or your title production software vendor to get the new rate(s) changes implemented in your system.
If you have any questions relating to this or other bulletins, please contact a Stewart Title Guaranty Company underwriter.
For on-line viewing of this and other bulletins, please log onto www.vuwriter.com.
THIS BULLETIN IS FURNISHED TO INFORM YOU OF CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS. AS A REMINDER, YOU ARE CHARGED WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONTENT ON VIRTUAL UNDERWRITER AS IT EXISTS FROM TIME TO TIME AS IT APPLIES TO YOU, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER INSTRUCTIONS. OUR UNDERWRITING AGREEMENTS DO NOT AUTHORIZE OUR ISSUING AGENTS TO ENGAGE IN SETTLEMENTS OR CLOSINGS ON BEHALF OF STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY. THIS BULLETIN IS NOT INTENDED TO DIRECT YOUR ESCROW OR SETTLEMENT PRACTICES OR TO CHANGE PROVISIONS OF APPLICABLE UNDERWRITING AGREEMENTS. CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, OR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION SHOULD NEVER BE SHARED OR DISSEMINATED EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY LAW. IF APPLICABLE STATE LAW OR REGULATION IMPOSES ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS, YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO COMPLY WITH THOSE REQUIREMENTS.
- Bulletins Replaced:
- Related Bulletins:
- Underwriting Manual:
- Exceptions Manual:
- ALTA Commitment for Title Insurance 6-17-06 Revised (08-01-16)
- ALTA Endorsement 18.2-06 (Multiple Tax Parcel) (08-01-16)
- ALTA Endorsement 19.2-06 (Contiguity - Specified Parcels) (04-02-15)
- ALTA Endorsement 36.7-06 (Energy Project - Fee Estate - Owner's Policy)
- ALTA Endorsement 36.8-06 (Energy Project - Fee Estate - Loan Policy)
- ALTA Endorsement 40-06 (Tax Credit - Owner’s Policy) (04-02-14)
- ALTA Endorsement 45-06 (Pari Passu Mortgage - Loan Policy)
- ALTA Endorsement 46-06 (Option) 08-01-15
- ALTA Endorsement 9.6.1-06 (Private Rights - Current Assessments - Loan Policy) (04-02-15)
- ALTA Expanded Coverage Residential Loan Policy - Current Assessments (04-02-15)
- ALTA Short Form Expanded Coverage Residential Loan Policy - Current Assessments (04-02-15)
- ALTA Short Form Residential Loan Policy - Current Violations (04-02-15)
- WA Amendatory Endorsement (08-31-15)
- WA Arbitration Endorsement