NM Form 6 Commitment Schedule B
EXCEPTIONS FROM COVERAGE
Order No.Policy No. ________________
This policy does not insure against loss or damage (and the Company will not pay costs, attorneys' fees or expenses) which arise by reason of:
1. Rights or claims of parties in possession not shown by the public records.
2. Easements, or claims of easements, not shown by the public records.
3. Encroachments, overlaps, conflicts in boundary lines, shortages in area, or other matters which would be disclosed by an accurate survey and inspection of the premises.
4. Any lien, claim, or right to a lien, for services, labor or material heretofore or hereafter furnished, imposed by law and not shown by the public records.
5. Community property, survivorship, or homestead rights, if any, of any spouse of the insured (or vestee in a leasehold or loan policy).
6. Water rights, claims or title to water.
7. Taxes for the year ____, and thereafter.
8. Defects, liens, encumbrances, adverse claims or other matters, if any, created first appearing in the public records or attaching subsequent to the effective date hereof but prior to the date the proposed insured acquires for value of record the estate or interest or mortgage thereon covered by this commitment.
9. [LIST SPECIFIC EXCEPTIONS]
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.