NY LLC/LLP Affidavit
State of New York Title No._______________
County of ________ Account No.____________
I, _________________________, being duly sworn, depose and state the following to be true under the penalty of perjury:
1. I am the duly elected, qualified and acting (Member) (Manager) of _____________________, LLC a New York Limited Liability Company, or _________________________________, LLP, a New York Limited Liability Partnership.
2. Attached hereto is a true and correct copy of the Articles of Organization of ____________________________, filed on ___________, 20____ with the New York Secretary of State and a copy of the receipt evidencing payment of the required filing fee.
3. Attached hereto is a true and correct copy of the Operating Agreement of __________________________. The Operating Agreement has not been amended or repealed and remains in full force and effect on the date hereof.
4. Attached hereto is a true and correct copy of a resolution authorizing the conveyance duly accepted by the (Members) (Managers) dated _________ , 20____. The resolution has not been amended nor repealed and remains in full force and effect. Pursuant to the terms of the Articles of Organization, Operating Agreement and/or the foregoing resolution, I am duly authorized and empowered to execute the Deed/Mortgage and accompanying documents evidencing the following conveyance:
5. _______________________ has not been dissolved and no event terminating _______________________ such as the bankruptcy, death, dissolution, expulsion, incapacity of withdrawal of any member has occurred. _______________________ is in good standing under the laws of the State of New York.
6. This Affidavit is given to induce ________________________, as policy issuing agent for Stewart Title Insurance Company to issue a title insurance policy under Title No. ______________. I acknowledge that _______________ is relying upon and is entitled to rely upon the truth of the statements herein made. I agree to indemnify and hold __________________ and the Underwriter harmless from any loss, damage (including, but not limited to legal fees and expenses) which may incur because of or arising from their reliance upon this Affidavit.
State of New York )
County of ____________ )
On the __________ day of ____________________ in the year ____________ before me, the undersigned, personally appeared _______________________, personally known to me or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the individual(s) whose name(s) is (are) subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledge to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument, the individual(s), or the person upon behalf of which the individual(s) acted, executed the instrument.
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.