ALTA Commitment 1966 - Schedule C
Order Number: _________________
The following requirements must be met and completed to the satisfaction of the Company before its policy of title insurance will be issued:
1. Show that restrictions or restrictive covenants have not been violated.
2. Payment to or for the account of the grantors or mortgagors of the full consideration for the estate or interest, mortgage or lien to be issued.
3. Furnish proof of payment of all bills for labor and material furnished or to be furnished in connection with improvements erected or to be erected.
4. Pay all general and special taxes now due and payable including the following:
5. Record instrument conveying or encumbering the estate or interest to be insured, briefly described:
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.