PA Endorsement 1080 (Abbreviated Form Endorsement) 10/1/2008
Stewart Title Guaranty Company
Attached to and made a part of Policy Number ___-________-______________
The following endorsements have been filed with and approved by the Pennsylvania Insurance Department. The following endorsements, if checked, are hereby incorporated into and made part of the above-referenced policy.
- TIRBOP - PA Endorsement 100 (Restrictions No Apparent Existing Violation)
- TIRBOP - PA Endorsement 300 (Mortgage Survey Exception)
- TIRBOP - PA Endorsement 400 (ALTA Endorsement 7-06) (Manufactured Housing Unit)
- TIRBOP - PA Endorsement 710 (ALTA Endorsement 6-06) (Variable Rate)
- TIRBOP - PA Endorsement 710 (ALTA Endorsement 6.2-06) (Variable Rate, Negative Amortization)
- TIRBOP - PA Endorsement 810 (ALTA Endorsement 4.1-06) (Condominium)
- TIRBOP - PA Endorsement 820 (ALTA Endorsement 5.1-06) (Planned Unit Development)
- TIRBOP - PA Endorsement 900 (ALTA Endorsement 8.1-06) (Environmental Protection Lien); wherein Paragraph b refers to the following state statute: The Land and Water Conservation and Reclamation Act - 32 P.S. Section 5101 et seq.
- TIRBOP - PA Endorsement 1030 (ALTA Endorsement 9-06) (Restrictions, Encroachments, Minerals)
- TIRBOP - PA Endorsement 910 (Environmental Protection Lien)] (For use with Non-Residential Property Only)
This endorsement is issued as part of the Policy. Except as it expressly states, it does not (i) modify any of the terms and provisions of the Policy, (ii) modify any prior endorsements, (iii) extend the Date of Policy, or (iv) increase the Amount of Insurance. To the extent a provision of the Policy or a previous endorsement is inconsistent with an express provision of this endorsement, this endorsement controls. Otherwise, this endorsement is subject to all of the terms and provisions of the Policy and of any prior endorsements.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Company has caused this endorsement to be issued and become valid when signed by an authorized officer or licensed agent of the Company.
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.