PA Commitment Schedule B Schedule II - ALTA 6-17-06 TIRBOP 4-1-07
COMMITMENT FOR TITLE INSURANCE
Schedule B of the policy or policies to be insured will contain exceptions to the following matters unless the same are disposed of to the satisfaction of the Company:
1. Discrepancies or conflicts in boundary lines, easements, encroachments, or area content which a satisfactory survey would disclose.
2. Any lien, or right to a lien for services, labor or materials heretofore or hereafter furnished, imposed by law and not shown by public records.
3. Rights or claims of parties in possession or under agreements of sale not shown by public records.
4. Taxes or special assessments which are not shown on the public record.
5. Possible additional tax assessments for new construction and or major improvements. Not yet due and payable.
6. Any reservation, restriction, limitations, conditions or agreements set forth in the instrument by which title is vested in the insured.
7. Subject to all coal and mining rights and all rights relating thereto:
THIS DOCUMENT DOES NOT INCLUDE OR INSURE THE TITLE TO THE COAL AND THE RIGHT OF SUPPORT UNDERNEATH THE SURFACE OF THE LAND DESCRIBED OR REFERRED TO HEREIN AND THE OWNER OR OWNERS OF SUCH COAL MAY HAVE THE COMPLETE AND LEGAL RIGHT TO REMOVE ALL SUCH COAL AND, IN THAT CONNECTION, DAMAGE MAY RESULT TO THE SURFACE OF THE LAND AND ANY HOUSE, BUILDING OR OTHER STRUCTURE ON OR IN SUCH LAND. THE INCLUSION OF THIS NOTICE DOES NOT ENLARGE, RESTRICT OR MODIFY ANY LEGAL RIGHTS OR ESTATES OTHERWISE CREATED, TRANSFERRED, EXCEPTED OR RESERVED BY THIS INSTRUMENT. Policy does not insure against subsidence.
8. Excepting and reserving that portion of the premises lying in and along the roadbed(s); subject to public and private rights thereon.
9. Company assumes no liability for the possible designation of the premises insured hereunder as a Wetlands Area by any governmental agency.
10. Subject to any line right of ways including electric line, telephone line, cable lines, water and sewer line right of ways in use and existing in, on, or under the ground and all rights in relation thereto.
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.