NM ALTA Owner's Policy Schedule B Part II 1
SCHEDULE B, Part II
General Exceptions 1, 2, 3 and/or 4 may be deleted from any policy upon compliance with all provisions of the applicable regulations, upon payment of all additional premiums required by the applicable regulations, upon receipt of the required documents and upon compliance with the Company's underwriting standards for each such deletion. General Exception 5 may be deleted from the policy if the named insured in the case of an Owner's Policy; or the vestee, in the case of a Loan Policy, is a corporation, a partnership, or other artificial entity, or a person holding title as trustee.
Schedule B of the policy or policies to be issued will contain exceptions tot he following matters unless the same are disposed of to the satisfaction of the Company:
1. Rights or claims of parties in possession not shown by the public records.
2. Easements, or claims of easements, not shown by the public records.
3. Encroachments, overlaps, conflicts in boundary lines, shortages in area, or other matters which would be disclosed by an accurate survey and inspection of the premises.
4. Any lien, claim, or right to a lien, for services, labor or material heretofore or hereafter furnished, imposed by law and not shown by the public records.
5. Community property, dower, curtesy, survivorship, or homestead rights, if any, of any spouse of the insured (or vestee in a leasehold or loan policy).
6. Any titles or rights asserted by anyone including, but not limited to, persons, corporations, governments or other entities, to lands comprising the shores or bottoms of navigable streams, lakes, or land beyond the line of the harbor or bulkhead lines established or changed by the United States Government.
7. Unpatented mining claims; reservations or exceptions in patents or in acts authorizing the issuance thereof; water rights, claims or title to water.
8. Taxes or assessments which are not shown as existing liens by the public record.
9. Taxes for the year ______, and thereafter, not yet due and payable.
10. Defects, liens, encumbrances, adverse claims or other matters, if any, created, first appearing in the public records or attaching subsequent to the effective date hereof but prior to the date the proposed insured acquires for value of record the estate or interest or mortgage thereon covered by this Commitment.
Exceptions numbered NONE will not appear in the Loan Policy but will appear in the Owner's Policy, if any.
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.