OR HUD Assignment Endorsement 7.35
HUD ASSIGNMENT ENDORSEMENT
ATTACHED TO POLICY NO.
The Company assures The Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C. and his successors and assigns, herein assured:
1. That by a valid assignment or assignments the beneficial interest under the mortgage or trust deed referred to in paragraph ____ of Schedule ____ has been transferred to said assured by instrument dated __________, recorded _____________________________, Book Page ______, Fee No. ______ or Microfilm No. ________ ;
2. Except as shown in paragraph 5 below, there are no matters affecting the validity or priority of the lien of said mortgage as originally insured in the policy;
3. That Schedule B, Part II, is hereby amended as follows (if there are no matters, indicate none):
4. That there are no recorded United States tax liens or recorded notices of bankruptcy proceedings in said County affecting the title to said estate or interest, other than those in said policy, except:
5. That there are no subsisting tax assessment liens or other recorded liens or encumbrances which are prior to said mortgage, except:
6. The effective date of the policy is hereby amended to be:
The Company hereby insures said assured against any loss of principal, interest or other sums secured by said mortgage or trust deed, which said assured shall sustain in the event that the assurances herein shall prove to be incorrect.
THIS ENDORSEMENT MAY NOT BE ISSUED WITHOUT APPROVAL FROM STEWART TITLE GUARANTY UNDERWRITING PERSONNEL.
The total liability of the Company under said policy and any endorsements therein shall not exceed, in the aggregate, the face amount of said policy and costs which the Company is obligated under the conditions and stipulations thereof to pay.
This endorsement, when countersigned below by a validating signatory, is made a part of said policy and is subject to the schedules, conditions and stipulations therein, except as modified by the provisions hereof.
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.