FL Affidavit of Disclosure - Miami-Dade County Lake Belt Area 1
Required by Chapter 373.4149, F.S.
STATE OF FLORIDAFOLIO# ___ - ___ - ___ - ___
COUNTY OF MIAMI-DADE
Before me, the undersigned authority, personally appeared __________________________, Affiant, who being by me duly sworn, on oath, depose(s) and say(s):
As required by Chapter 373.4149(5), Florida Statutes (F.S.), Affiant hereby acknowledges that the subject real property identified above by folio and further described in Exhibit X attached, is located inside, or within two miles of, the Miami-Dade County Lake Belt Area, established by the Florida Legislature in Chapter 373.4149(3), F.S., and further acknowledges the following:
- Affiant holds title to the subject real property proposed to be
sold, leased, used or developed.
- Limestone mining activities involving the use of explosives exist
within close proximity of the subject real property.
- Affiant is required to submit this affidavit of disclosure to Miami-Dade
County at the time of first application for a development approval of any
type on or after October 1, 1999.
- Affiant shall provide copies of this affidavit of disclosure to
all subsequent parties to whom whole or part interest in the real property
by sale, lease, or any other means.
- Failure to provide this affidavit of disclosure to all subsequent
parties could result in potential civil liability, as well as fines and
penalties pursuant to Section 373.4149 F.S.
- Failure to provide this affidavit of disclosure makes the sale of the real property or interest therein voidable at the purchaser's option for a period of seven (7) years from the date of the affidavit of disclosure.
Sworn to and subscribed before me on the ______ day of _______________, yr.: _____.
Affiant is personally known to me or has produced _____________________ as identification.
My Commission Expires:
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.