MN ALTA Commitment Schedule B Section 2 1
The policy or policies to be issued will contain exceptions to the following unless the same are disposed of to the satisfaction of the Company:
1. Defects, liens, encumbrances, adverse claims or other matters, if any, created, first appearing in the public records or attaching subsequent to the effective date hereof, but prior to the date the proposed insured acquires of record for value the estate or interest or mortgage thereon covered by this commitment.
2. Rights or claims of parties in possession, not shown by the public records.
3. Easements, or claims of easements, not shown by the public records.
4. Discrepancies, conflicts in boundary lines, shortage in area, encroachments, and any facts which a correct survey and inspection of the premises would disclose and which are not shown by the public records.
5. Any lien, or right to a lien, for services, labor or material heretofore or hereafter furnished, imposed by laws and not shown by the public records.
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.