PA Revolving Line of Credit/Open End Mortgage Endorsement 1010
ENDORSEMENT ATTACHED TO AND MADE A PART
OF POLICY OF TITLE INSURANCE
SERIAL NUMBER ____________
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
Herein Called The Company
The Company hereby assures the insured that, notwithstanding any forms or provisions in this Policy to the contrary:
Advances made subsequent to the Date of Policy pursuant to Act 126 of 1990, 42 PA.C.S.A. Section 8143, et seq (Open End Mortgages) and to the terms of the Loan (agreement), which are secured by the Open End Mortgage, insured herein, shall be included within the coverage of this Policy not to exceed the face amount of said policy.
The Company further assures the Insured that the lien of the insured mortgage as it secures such subsequent advances shall have the same priority over liens, encumbrances and other matters disclosed by the public records as if such advances had been made as of the Date of Policy, except for the following matters:
1. Liens, encumbrances, or other matters of which the insured has received written notice pursuant to the Open End Mortgage statute;
2. Liens, encumbrances or other matters, the existence of which are actually known to the Insured prior to date of such advances;
3. Federal tax liens, notice of which is filed prior to the date of such subsequent advances;
4. Advances of principal to the mortgagor made during any period in which a declared default exists under the terms of the insured mortgage; or advances made after the vestee is divested as own of the estate or interest covered by this Policy;
5. Usury or any consumer credit protection or truth-in-lending law;
6. Bankruptcies affecting the estate of the vestee prior to the date of such advances.
THIS ENDORSEMENT MAY NOT BE ISSUED WITHOUT APPROVAL FROM STEWART TITLE GUARANTY UNDERWRITING PERSONNEL.
The total liability of the Company under said Policy and any endorsement thereto shall not exceed, in the aggregate, the face amount of said policy and costs which the Company is obligated, under the conditions and stipulations thereof, to pay.
This endorsement is made a part of said policy and is subject to the schedules, conditions and stipulations therein, except as modified by the provisions hereof.
Nothing herein contained shall be construed as extending or changing the effective date of said policy, unless otherwise expressly stated.
In Witness Whereof STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY has caused its corporate name and seal to be hereunto affixed by its authorized officers on the _____ day of ____________, 20_____.
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.