UT Trustee Sale Guarantee 1
DATE OF GUARANTEE:
1. Name of Assured:
2. The estate or interest in the land hereinafter described or referred to covered by this Guarantee is:
3. Title to said estate or interest at the date hereof is vested in:
4. The land referred to in this Guarantee is situated in the State of UTAH, County of ________________________________, and is described as follows:
INFORMATION FOR TRUSTEE
Relative of the Deed of Trust shown as Exception __________ in Part 2.
1. City in which said land is located:
If not in a city, judicial district in which said land is located:
2. Legal publication:
3. The names and addresses of persons who have recorded requests, as provided by Title 57, Chapter 1, Utah Code Annotated, 1953, as amended , for a copy of notice of default and for a copy of notice of sale are:
4. Attention is called to Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act of l940 and amendments thereto which contain inhibitions against the sale of land under a deed of trust if the owner is entitled to the benefits of said Act.
5. Attention is called to the Federal Tax Lien Act of 1966 (Public Law 89-719) which, among other things, provides for the giving of written notice of sale in a specified manner to the Secretary of Treasury or his or her delegate as a requirement for the discharge or divestment of a Federal Tax Lien in a nonjudicial sale, and establishes with respect to such lien a right in the United States to redeem the property within a period of 120 days from the date of any such sale.
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.