DE ALTA Commitment Schedule B Part I and Part II 1
THIS FORM HAS BEEN SUPERCEDED
Order Number:Commitment Number: C-9912-
Showing matters which will be excepted in the Policy unless the same are disposed of to the satisfaction of the Company.
1. Defects, liens, encumbrances, adverse claims or other matters, if any, created first appearing in the public records or attaching subsequent to the effective date hereof but prior to the date the proposed insured acquires for value of record the estate or interest or mortgage thereon covered by this Commitment.
2. Taxes for the current year.
3. Any discrepancies, conflicts, or shortages in area or boundary lines, or any encroachments or any overlapping of improvements or other boundary or location disputes (can be eliminated or amended in mortgagee's policy upon proper evidence being furnished).
4. Restrictive covenants affecting the property described in Schedule A.
5. Rights or claims of parties in possession, and not of record in the public records; liens for labor, services or material or claims to same which are not of record in said records.
6. Any roadway or easement, similar of dissimilar, on, under, over or across said property, or any part thereof and not of record in said records.
7. Any titles or rights asserted by anyone, including but not limited to persons, corporations, governments, or other entities, to tidelands, or lands comprising the shores or bottoms of navigable rivers, lakes, bays, ocean or gulf, or lands beyond the line of the harbor or bulkhead lines as established or changed by the United States Government or riparian rights, if any.
The following matters will be excepted in Schedule B of the policy to be issued:
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.