T-1R TX Residential Owner Policy Schedule B
We do not cover loss, costs, attorneys' fees and expenses resulting from:
1. The following restrictive covenants of record itemized below (We must either insert specific recording data or delete this exception.):
2. Any discrepancies, conflicts, or shortages in area or boundary lines, or any encroachments or protrusions, or any overlapping of improvements.
3. Homestead or community property or survivorship rights, if any, of any spouse of any insured.
4. Any titles or rights asserted by anyone, including, but not limited to, persons, the public, corporations, governments or other entities,
a. to tidelands, or lands comprising the shores or beds of navigable or perennial rivers and streams, lakes, bays, gulfs, or oceans, or
b. to lands beyond the line of the harbor or bulkhead lines as established or changed by any government, or
c. to filled-in lands, or artificial islands, or
d. to statutory water rights, including riparian rights, or
e. to the area extending from the line of mean low tide to the line of vegetation, or the right of access to that area or easement along and across that area.
5. Standby fees, taxes and assessments by any taxing authority for the year ___, and subsequent years; and subsequent taxes and assessments by any taxing authority for prior years due to change in land usage or ownership, but not those taxes or assessments for prior years because of an exemption granted to a previous owner of the property under Section 11.13, Texas Tax Code, or because of improvements not assessed for a previous tax year.
6. The following matters and all terms of the documents creating or offering evidence of the matters (We must insert matters or delete this exception.):
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.