T-9 TX Certificate of Title for Easements (U.S.A.)
CERTIFICATE OF TITLE FOR EASEMENTS (U.S.A.)
STEWART TITLE GUARANTY COMPANY TO ( ___________________________________________ and) United States of America:
The Stewart Title Guaranty Company, a Corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of Texas, with its principal office in the City of Houston hereby certifies that it has made a thorough search of the title to the property described in SCHEDULE "A" hereof, and the undersigned company insures valid title to an easement for
in said property was vested of record in _______________________________________ as of the _____ day of _______________, 20____ free and clear of all encumbrances, defects, interests and all other matters whatsoever, either of record or otherwise known to the corporation, impairing or adversely affecting the title to said property, except as shown in SCHEDULE "B" hereof.
The maximum liability of the undersigned under this certificate is limited to the sum of
In consideration of the premium paid, this certificate is issued for the use and benefit of (said ________________________________________________________________
and) the United States of America (and each of them).
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, said Corporation has caused these presents to be signed in its name and behalf, sealed with its corporate seal, and delivered by its proper officers thereunto duly authorized, as of the date last above mentioned.
The property covered by this Certificate is accurately and fully described as follows:
The aforesaid easement is more particularly described in a deed dated ________________
from __________________________________________ to the United States of America, of record in Volume ______ Page ______ of the Records of the aforesaid county.
The easement in or over the property described in SCHEDULE "A" hereof is free and clear from all interests, encumbrances, and defects of title and all other matters whatsoever of record, or which, though not of record, are known to this Corporation to exist impairing or adversely affecting the title to said property, except the following:
1. All standby fees and taxes, including any special assessment against the foregoing land, up to and including the year ______, have been paid, except as follows:
2. Restrictive covenants affecting the property above described.
3. Any discrepancies, conflicts, or shortages in area or boundary lines, or any encroachments or any overlapping of improvements which a correct survey would show.
4. Existing roads and highways.
5. Rights or claims of parties in possession.
6. Mechanic's Lien claims, if any, where no notice thereof appears of record.
7. Any portion of said property now used for graves or graveyard purposes.
(NOTE: Any of the above exceptions not applicable may be eliminated.)
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.