TX Affidavit Relating to Conveyance to Builder 1
AFFIDAVIT RELATING TO CONVEYANCE TO BUILDER
(IF ANY ITEM IS NOT TRUE, THE AFFIANTS SHOULD HANDWRITE
STATE OF TEXAS
Before me, the undersigned authority appeared __________________ and _________________ (the Affiants) (whether one or more), who being by me duly sworn, on his/her/their oaths stated the following to be true, correct and complete:
1. Prior to the conveyance by the Affiants to ______________ (the Builder) the Affiants have owned the title to the following Land (the Lot):
[describe Unimproved Lot]
2. The Affiants conveyed or are conveying the Lot to the Builder.
3. The Affiants have not lived on, claimed, used or designated the Lot as their homestead and have not and agree that the Lot is not and has not been their homestead.
4. The Affiants freely conveyed the Lot to the Builder. The Affiants were not required by the Builder or any other person to convey the Lot to the Builder as a condition to enter or perform a residential construction contract for improvements on the Lot.
5. The Lot was not sold to the Builder at a fixed purchase price that was less than the appraised fair market value and leased to the Affiants. The Affiants had no ownership or title to the Lot after it was conveyed to the Builder.
6. The Affiants do not have or claim a homestead tax exemption against the Lot.
7. The Affiants acknowledge that any Lender making a loan secured by the Lot, the Builder and Stewart Title Guaranty Company are relying on this written representation, and affidavit by Affiants and hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lender, the Builder and Stewart Title Guaranty Company as to any loss, costs, liability, expenses or damages resulting from any incorrectness in this written representation, affidavit and designation.
________________________________ (Print Name) ("Affiants")
[Print Additional Signatures as Necessary]
State of Texas
County of _______
Sworn to and subscribed before me the undersigned authority by _____________________________ on this the ______ day of _____ 20___.
Notary Public in and for
the State of Texas
No guidelines are available for this form at this time.